Project and Estimated Costs
Expansion is needed to create additional parking spaces, which will greatly benefit even small events, since our current number of spaces (excluding grass parking) is very limited.Bus turnaround is needed, so we can invite and accommodate larger groups who arrive by bus.
- Resurface Welcome Center Parking Lot and Construct New Parking Lot (Approx. 1,274 SY) – $44,870.30
- Resurface Welcome Center Parking Lot and Construct New Parking Lot (Approx. 2,008 SY) – $64,864.98
- Expand Aggregate Base to Increase Parking Area And Turning Radius at The Cross (Approx. 322 SY) – $9,876.02
(Quotes given by E.T. Simonds July 14, 2016)
Landscaping is needed at the base of the cross and at the gate entrance, $3,000
This can be completed in small increments.
Cover the bunkers with materials that will allow history narrative and pictures to be included.
Approx $2,000 (rough estimate)
Benches/Concrete Pads for Picnic Tables:
Several benches need to be purchased and placed strategically on the property; concrete pads poured for picnic tables.
$8,000 (Depends on quality of benches purchased)
- Large building turned into an event center for wedding receptions, retreats, etc
- Small cabin restored and rented out, or used to house additional caretaker to care for new property
Automatic Gate Opener/Closer with Security System. $10,000
All costs to be determined:
Labyrinth to be constructed on property
$8,000 (depends on type)
Clear Coverings for Pavilion
Observation Deck Binoculars
Retaining Wall at back of Welcome Center
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to make arrangements for a donation.