Wish List Item: Golf cart:
- Needs to carry at least four people
- Capable of being used on hills.
Looking for a reason to upgrade your golf cart? Donate yours to Bald Knob Cross and you can get the latest model!
- MOWING EQUIPMENT. Currently, we are mowing many acres with a 61″ cut zero turn mower. We would like to expand to a tractor with a 15′ batwing mower. If you have a mower or GOOD USED 55-60hp tractor with PTO that could be used in conjunction with the mower, please contact us.
- DEEP WELL – Bald Knob is in DESPERATE NEED of having a freshwater well installed on the property. If you are willing to donate that service, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact the Cross. THANK YOU!!!
- CARPENTRY WORK – Bald Knob owns adjacent property with several buildings that need to be repaired/remodeled. If you have carpentry skills, please contact us.
- CONCRETE WORK – Bald Knob Cross has a pole structure that is in need of a floor to be poured. If you are a concrete finisher, please contact us.
- SEPTIC SYSTEM INSTALLED – Bald Knob Cross is in need of a septic system installed. If you would be willing to donate labor and or supplies it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Volunteers are Needed!
Do you have a few hours once a week, or month? We need volunteers for different types of activities:
- Work a weekly or monthly shift in the Welcome Center
- Assist with folding/placing merchandise
- Assist with special events
- Pass out flyers for the Paver Program
- Deliver brochures and promotional information
- Assist with keeping Welcome Center clean and bright
- Share history of the Cross and southern Illinois information with visitors
- Assist with fund-raising efforts
- Assistance with mowing/trimming the lawns of the Cross property
- Much more!