Project and Estimated Costs
Landscaping is needed at the base of the cross and at the gate entrance, $3,000
This can be completed in small increments.
Construction of permanent covered stage on grounds to be used for Easter Sunrise service, music groups for concerts and other events utilizing music, future events, etc.
Estimated cost $7,000 (materials only)
Automatic Gate Opener/Closer with Security System. $10,000
Labyrinth to be constructed on property
$8,000 (depends on type)
Clear Coverings for Pavilion
Observation Deck Binoculars
- Work a weekly or monthly shift in the Welcome Center
- Assist with folding/placing merchandise
- Assist with special events
- Pass out flyers for the Paver Program
- Deliver brochures and promotional information
- Assist with keeping Welcome Center clean and bright
- Share history of the Cross and southern Illinois information with visitors
- Assist with fund-raising efforts
- Much more!
Expansion is needed to create additional parking spaces, which will greatly benefit even small events, since our current number of spaces (excluding grass parking) is very limited.Bus turnaround is needed, so we can invite and accommodate larger groups who arrive by bus.
- Resurface Welcome Center Parking Lot and Construct New Parking Lot (Approx. 1,274 SY) – $44,870.30
- Resurface Welcome Center Parking Lot and Construct New Parking Lot (Approx. 2,008 SY) – $64,864.98
- Expand Aggregate Base to Increase Parking Area And Turning Radius at The Cross (Approx. 322 SY) – $9,876.02
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to make arrangements for a donation.