Whether attending a special event, or just making the journey up without a special occasion, you are in for a treat. Bald Knob Mountain is the second highest point in Southern Illinois and offers wonderful views, particularly in the fall.
Friday, December 21, 2018 – Blue Christmas at the Cross
Blue Christmas Service: When Christmas Hurts… A service of remembrance for those who are grieving
Bald Knob Cross (service inside), 2 p.m.
Major Upcoming Events at Bald Knob Cross in 2019
- April 21, 2019 – Easter Sunrise
- April 28, 2019 – Blessing of the Bikes
- May 3, 2019 – “Par for the Cross” Golf Scramble
- July 27, 2019 – Fundraising Dinner
- October 11, 2019 – “Run for the Cross” 5K Run/Walk