Become a member of the Bald Knob Cross of Peace today!
- Online Membership Application form to pay by credit card
- Paper Membership Application form to submit with check payment
Membership renewals will be sent out in July each year. Regular membership renewals run from August 1st to August 1st each year. New members may join at any time. To vote in the annual February election (occurs if a board vacancy exists), you must be a member in good standing before January 1st of each year. No matter when a new member joins, they will be given the opportunity to run for / vote in one board election cycle during their membership period.
Current benefits of being a member of the organization include:
- Regular Newsletter
- Membership Card
- Membership Decal
- Merchandise Discount
- Annual Membership Meeting/Update
- Discount for Event Planning
- Email Updates to Members of the Organization
- Elect the Board of Directors
- Support the Continued Restoration/Improvement of the Bald Knob Cross of Peace and Its Grounds
Please help us save on postage by providing us your e-mail address, if you have one. Any informational updates or newsletters will be sent via e-mail if possible, while election ballots will always be U.S. mailed.
Upon receipt of the signed, completed membership form and your donation, you will receive a document indicating your membership.
To become / remain a member shall be $50 annually per person or $75 per married couple (which may be paid in installments). An investment of at least 10 hours of volunteer service may be made in lieu of dues.
This volunteer service must be approved in advance by the membership committee or a representative whom they designate and must be documented by the same in writing and submitted with the minutes of the next membership committee meeting.
If a board vacancy exists:
- The membership of the organization shall be notified of upcoming Board vacancies no later than November 1st of each and every year.
- Any eligible member of the organization who wishes to be considered for a Board position shall indicate his or her desire in writing to the Board, by sending a letter to the Corporate Office no later than December 1st.
- All members wishing to be nominated who are eligible pursuant to the requirements of the bylaws shall have their names entered on a personalized member ballot which will be distributed by mail to all members by January 1st with a return requirement of February 1st.
The Board will conduct an Annual Meeting the second Tuesday of February each calendar year. The Annual Meeting shall be open to all members.
As always, please visit this website: www.baldknobcross.com for the latest information.
Cash contributions and the fair market value of contributions-in-kind to the Bald Knob Cross of Peace are tax deductible, pursuant to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provisions.