Become a Member of the Bald Knob Cross of Peace today!
Great things have happened this past year at Bald Knob Cross of Peace:
- Our 85th Annual Easter Sunrise Service welcomed thousands of visitors.
- Blessing of the Bikes welcomed over 3000 visitors from the motorcycle community.
- We have completed our Water Well Project. For the first time in history, we have our own water supply.
- Blessing of the Jeeps blessed over 700 Jeeps in 2022.
- Unite at the Cross Music Festival welcomed hundreds of concert enthusiasts.
- We have hosted dozens of weddings, celebration of life services and baby showers.
- Our Welcome Center has grown into a unique gift shop full of creative items and the rich history of Bald Knob Cross of Peace and our founders.
Future visions include:
- Replacing the gate and fencing at the main entrance.
- Increasing number of organizational and church groups visiting the cross.
- Renovations to our annex property in hopes of offering lodging opportunities.
The rich vision for Bald Knob Cross of Peace continues, but there are significant financial needs to help make the vision a reality. Your donation for membership of Bald Knob Cross of Peace will help with these plans.
Thank you for being a part of 2022. Will you join us in 2023?
You can do so by clicking here. The cost is only $50 for an individual or $75 for a family.
Your membership dues are critical at this time as we begin our slow winter season at the Cross.
- Online Membership Form to pay by credit card.
- Printable Membership form to pay with a check.
The Membership Benefits include:
- Bald Knob Cross of Peace Membership Card
- Free Membership Gift
- 10% Merchandise Discount in Welcome Center
- Invitation to Annual Membership Reception & Meeting
- Opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors
- Opportunity to elect the Board of Directors
- Support Improvement of the Bald Knob Cross of Peace and facilities
Upon receipt of the signed, completed membership form and your membership fee, you will receive a document indicating your membership.
To become / remain a member shall be $50 annually per person or $75 per married couple (which may be paid in installments). An investment of at least 10 hours of volunteer service may be made in lieu of dues.
This volunteer service must be approved in advance by the membership committee or a representative whom they designate and must be documented by the same in writing and submitted with the minutes of the next membership committee meeting.
If a board vacancy exists:
- The membership of the organization shall be notified of upcoming Board vacancies no later than November 1st of each and every year.
- Any eligible member of the organization who wishes to be considered for a Board position shall indicate his or her desire in writing to the Board, by sending a letter to the Corporate Office no later than December 1st.
- All members wishing to be nominated who are eligible pursuant to the requirements of the bylaws shall have their names entered on a personalized member ballot which will be distributed by mail to all members by January 1st with a return requirement of February 1st.
The Board will conduct an Annual Meeting the second Tuesday of February each calendar year. The Annual Meeting shall be open to all members.
As always, please visit this website: www.baldknobcross.com for the latest information.
Cash contributions and the fair market value of contributions-in-kind to the Bald Knob Cross of Peace are tax deductible, pursuant to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provisions.