Project and Estimated Costs
Golf Cart and/or Gater Type Vehicle, $2,000-$6,000
Expansion is needed to create additional parking spaces, which will greatly benefit even small events, since our current number of spaces (excluding grass parking) is very limited.Bus turnaround is needed, so we can invite and accommodate larger groups who arrive by bus.
- Resurface Welcome Center Parking Lot And Construct New Parking Lot (Approx. 1,274 SY) – $44,870.30
- Resurface Welcome Center Parking Lot And Construct New Parking Lot (Approx. 2,008 SY) – $64,864.98
- Expand Aggregate Base To Increase Parking Area And Turning Radius At The Cross (Approx. 322 SY) – $9,876.02
Landscaping is needed at the base of the cross and at the gate entrance, $3,000
This can be completed in small increments.
The original bunkers that housed the lights at the base of the cross needs restored. This could include pressure washing/scraping and painting with concrete paint, or covering with a low/no maintenance materials. Plans are to cover the bunkers with materials that will allow history narrative and pictures to be included.
- Large building turned into an event center for wedding receptions, retreats, etc
- Small cabin restored
- Campground developed
All costs to be determined
Automatic Gate Opener/Closer
- $4,272 for operater/receiver/transmitter
- Electrician expenses additional
- Cost of new gate, if needed, not included
Labyrinth to be constructed on property
Cost to be determined
Exploring possibility for Eagle Scout project
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to make arrangements for a donation.